We Support Your Game
Marvellous hiking trails through snow-covered valleys and mountains.
Panorama paths, across lakes, through magical snow-covered pine forests, with overwhelming views quicken the pulse of every keen mountain hiker. The Upper Engadine offers all kind of levels from very easy walks even with a pram to small and steep forest paths.
Your own risk – The Engadine offers 322 sunny days per year. If it’s a cloudy day, unfortunately, you will miss the fantastic view. But don’t forget: You can enjoy one of the most beautiful Swiss high valleys and you know – it is „at your own risk“.
- We welcome you with a welcome gift.
- Lavish breakfast buffet
- Backpack and hiking sticks for rent
- Hiking tips and maps from our staff at the reception
- Lunch box “Deluxe” – we are pleased to receive your personal wishes or just let yourself be surprised
- Entrance to the indoor pool and spa OVAVERVA
- Discounted entry to “Gut Training” next to the hotel
- Entrance to selected cultural events of Hotel Laudinella and Hotel Reine Victoria
- The Hotel Skipass is available for only CHF 45 per day (bookable only for the whole stay).
For the ski pass we charge a one-time service fee of CHF 10.00 per person.
- Transfer from and to St. Moritz train station at arrival and departure
- Welcome drink (once a week)
- Free WiFi
Up from CHF 417.00
Single room Economy
Up from CHF 654.00
Double room Economy