Executive coaching with Adrian von Känel
Inspiration Days in the Engadin
What competencies of a coach
can I use for my management work?
A coach's method case is richly filled with possibilities that can be used in everyday management. They can be opportunities for managers to practice leadership more effectively in day-to-day business, e.g. in planning, in dealing with conflicts, changes or with their own resources.
In the fascinating, inspiring scenery of the Engadin, the participants learn more about Minimum set of a coach, on interventions and methods with the aim of being able to take them with you and use them in a practical way for your management work.
- The MAS model
- Mindset and inner attitude of a coach
- Ways of thinking and principles in systemic, solution-oriented coaching
- Opportunities for self-leadership, resilience and personal growth
- Treasure chest communication - the valuable asset of a coach
- Management and team development with supervision and reflecting teams
- Reflection and practice transfer for everyday leadership
You can find more information about the course and your coach Adrian von Känel at: www.adrianvonkaenel.ch
Donnerstag 20. Oktober, 14:00 Uhr bis Samstag 22. Oktober 2022, 11:00 Uhr
Included in the package
2 nights including course
CHF 1'690.00 for 1 person
excluding tourist tax
Early bird price – 10 % seminar AUTUMN until July 31, 2022