At the Laudinella you can enjoy your holidays with a variety of additional services free of charge – mountain railways, public transport (in summer) and spa & indoor swimming pool are included in the price. We provide unforgettable experiences beyond hotel standards and pamper you with our Laudinella service.
In Summer and Winter
The Hotel Laudinella invites you to enjoy a free ride on the mountain railway and public transport in the Upper Engadin and Bergell region in summer (May 1 to October 31, without use of ski slopes, if open) from the second overnight onwards. Moreover, in Winter you receive the ski pass for only CHF 45.- per day (bookable for the whole stay only).
For the ski pass we charge a one-time service fee of CHF 10.00 per person.
Snow-Deal – Book early and benefit.
From winter 2018/2019 a new pricing scheme will apply to ski passes for the Engadin mountain railways & cableways. Purchase your ski pass at least 15 days before your first day of skiing and get discounts of up to 30% – even during the high season. Prices for day tickets and multi-day tickets vary according to demand on a particular day of validity.
Especially for families with children there are very attractive offers.
Click here for more information:
Wellness with a view
For the most beautiful view, up over Lake St. Moritz to the village and the surrounding mountains, visit Laudinella Wellness.
Opening hours: Daily from 02.00 to 10.00 pm (last entry: 09.30 pm).
Opening hours Gym: Daily from 08.00 am to 14.00 pm
Relaxation all around:
- Sauna, steam bath (Admission from 16 years)
- Diving pool
- Relaxation room, outdoor terrace
- Blankets and Towels
- Massages and treatments for a fee
Ovaverva: Spa & indoor pool included
Only 100 meters from the Laudinella, the indoor swimming pool offers sports and recreational swimmers as well as families all-year-round swimming fun.
Relaxation and tranquillity can be found in the spacious spa and on the sun terrace with outdoor pool.
Indoor pool 3’200 m²
25 metre pool, Diving pool with two 1-metre boards and a 3-metre platform, Non-swimmers’ area, Kiddies paddling area, Outdoor pool with bubble jets, Fun tower with 3 tube slides and a bistro.
Wellness 1’620 m²
Ladies spa, Mixed sauna landscape, Relaxation and rest rooms, 6 treatment rooms and wellness bar.
It’s all about variety
Book half board Dine Around with your reservation or when you check in at the Hotel Laudinella and take advantage from this added value:
Swiss, French and Belgian cuisine, pizza, pasta, a range of delicacies at the buffet or Thai from the à la carte menu – For only CHF 38.00 per day, we offer breakfast buffet and lunch or dinner.
Sushi, Sashimi and other Japanese delicacies will be served à la carte at the restaurant Kura. If you have booked half board Dine Around, CHF 38.00 will be credited on your à la carte order at the Kura.
Everything you need
- Transfer from and to St. Moritz train station at arrival and departure (08.00 a.m. – 09.00 p.m.)
- Free parking/garage parking for a fee
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle and tea
- Jug and glasses for fresh mountain spring water from the tap
- Hair dryer
- Lavish breakfast buffet
- Dine Around half board for CHF 38.00/day in our restaurants
- Sauna, steam room, on the 5th floor with a view
- Spa & indoor swimming pool Ovaverva included
- Discounted entry to Gut Training next to the hotel
- Cultural program, newspapers, library
- Summer: From May to October you can use public transport and all mountain railways in Upper Engadin and Bergell for free, with a stay of two nights or more.
- Winter: During the skiing season, you can purchase a ski pass for only CHF 45 per person and day, only bookable for your entire stay (For the ski pass we charge a one-time service fee of CHF 10.00 per person)
- Program for chidren during christmas and new year
Laudinella goes green
Our landscape and the beautiful Engadin lie at our heart!
Therefore, our parking area and underground garage offer two electric charging stations. We introduced this innovation for our guests as one of the first hotels in St. Moritz to support sustainable travelling.
Within a short space of time your vehicle is recharged with electricity again and you can start from our hotel in St. Moritz to new journeys of discovery around the beautiful Engadin.
Information to the charging station: 2 x type CEE socket with current of 32 ampere.
Or rent our Tesla for only CHF 149.00 per day including 350 km.